Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lesson Learned

It's ok... I'll just make lemonade from this healthy dose of lemons!

I needed to stay home today so the terminators can work on removing my home of wood eating dwellers.  That's ok... I have a great student teacher and plenty of work I can do to better establish my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

So I let the kind hard working man into my basement and I settled in to work at my computer. Enter... pets. I love love love my pets but they do not understand working from home.  Bishop, my amazing English Mastiff, is convinced I stayed home to play with him.  His new thing is resting his head on my typing hands as he gives me the big love me eyes.

 Nevertheless... I will push through and get some work done.

First up NEW FREEBIE!! 
I have posted the homework pass I use for my middle school math classes.  There is no better prize than a homework pass.
Just in case my students stumble across this don't get any funny ideas.  I mark ALL of the passes I hand out before giving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment